Wpa_supplicant.conf not showing up

Hello fellow drone makers and programmers, I hope you are having a good day.

On my journey of creating the programs for the drone, (following the 21 [How to Build a Raspberry Pi Drone], I encounter a part where you have to use etcher to burn the Raspberry Pi Imager OS file to the SD card. It goes all good and well, but when get to the next video, he opens the SD card to find the file to Wpa_Supplicant.conf .

I have re-watched the videos, and have read the same problem with others, and try the solutions that was recommended to other fellow drone programmers. Sadly, none of them were able to help me.

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why this file just won’t show up, and see if someone could help me get to the next part.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

It is not clear if you are using the Navio or Pixhawk system.
For the Pixhawk install, the latest Raspberry Pi OS imager alone can be used to install and configure your system.
For the Navio RPi image, if you can’t find wpa_supplicant.conf, just create the file with the information shown in the video.

OHH, I understand, so you are saying that the pixhawk does not require the wpa_supplicant.conf ?

I am saying the RPi imager will step you through creating it. Select the configuration settings before you write to the sd card.

Ah, jax200 I cannot thank you enough for this answer, I seriously did not know about this. Thank you and have a great day.