Topic: Dependency Installations and Workstation Setup needs update

Hi Team,

In topic " IMPORTANT!! DO NOT UPGRADE PIP OR USE SUDO PIP" it says upgrade pip just by running pip install --upgrade pip but the same needs to be updated in the instructions present under the topic “Dependency Installations and Workstation Setup needs update.” as it still says sudo pip install –upgrade pip.

Also, one additional suggestion is to install other python packages by passing --user option to pip install command (eg: pip install --user $PYTHON_PACKAGE_NAME) as this will make pip install packages in the dronedojo user’s home directory, which doesn’t require any special privileges.

Thanks,
Ompragash

Bro do u have any solution for this
I am also stuck here, please help

Could you elaborate?

I installed pip but it is 8.1.1 and tried to upgrade it but it is showing error like below

Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement ptp==9.1.1 (from versions: 0.1.0, 0.1.1 0.2.0, 0.3.0, 0.4.0, 0.4.1, 0.4.2) No matching distribution found for ptp==9.1.1

You are using pip version 8.1.1, however verston 23.2.1 is available. You should consider upgrading via the ‘pip install --upgrade ptp’ command.

I used pip install ptp==9.0.1