New member wanted to say hi and also hopefully find new home for some nice equipment

Hi everyone…my name is Aaron And I am new to the forum. Admittedly I am fairly new and inexperienced with drones but I’m learning more everyday and recently made the jump from prebuilt DJI drones to build it yourself drones. I am also lucky enough to have a job that compliments my drone hobby. I go to estate sales, yard sales and I even find and bid on storage units and I have found more then my fair share of drones and accessories…which brings me to my point. I recently bid on a storage unit and won. At first glance there didn’t seem to be much of anything…or at least nothing valuable. I bid a lot and was angry so I thought about closing up the unit and going home to sulk and lament my bad luck and poor decision. I don’t know why but something told me to look again and boy am i glad that I did. I discovered 1 DJI Zenmuse H20T Thermal Camera and 1 DJI Zenmuse P1 Gimbal Camera. Here is my problem. First of all, as I said, I made the leap to build your own drones and I am committed to that decision…so committed in fact that I sold all of my DJI drones. Second, even if I still had my DJI drones…i researched these cameras and they are far and away out of my league and just way way too advanced for a novice such as myself. These cameras would either be wasted by me or broken by me. So, all things considered, I think it’s best for me to try and find a new home for these cameras. Hopefully find someone who can appreciate this equipment and put it to use better then I can. So, the cameras are for sale. If your interested please message me back and I can hopefully provide you with any additional info you may need…pictures etc. Anyhow, thank you to everyone for your time…hopefully a fellow forum member will give these cameras a nice new home.