Mission Planner Console Code Troubleshoot Disarm

Pixhawk disarms my drone sporadically and intermittently. I captured a screen print of the Mission Planner console (Attached or at https://photos.app.goo.gl/7Va1ZibdspuioTGp9 ).
Would appreciate feedback from anyone who can read this code to see if the code would give a clue to why the disarm function would be called.

To further analyze the issue, upload the .bin file.
This can be found in the log folder in the Mission Planner folder.
If not there, you can download it from the autopilot using ‘Download DataFlash Log Via Mavlink’ under the ‘DataFlash Logs’ tab in Mission Planer.
Alternatively, you can go into mavproxy and execute the command ‘log list’, then execute 'log download (LOG NUMBER) (FILE SAVE TO NAME) replacing with the respective information.

Hi Jax,
Here is the most recent .bin file from the ‘DataFlash Log’. Thanks for your help with this. Way above my paygrade, but I will be trying to figure out how to open this and interpret the data myself also.
Tom

They only thing that stands out for me is Motor Interlock is being engaged. Do you have it linked to your transmitter? I would either remove it or learn how to use it.

In Mission Planner it is shown here. If you did not do this, then consider reinstalling the latest Copter firmware and recalibrating.

Delete the .bin file now for security.

Hi Jax,
Thanks for the quick reply and the troubleshooting help. I removed the .bin file as you suggested. I am guessing that maybe someone else was in possession of this controller before myself. I am just working with the components at this point … just a nest of wires and parts on some foam board at this point.
This has been a steep learning curve for me and huge time sync. I will be stepping away from this for a while.
I do appreciate all your guidance.
Tom

It would only work if also set in MP. Happy to help whenever.

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.